With school just around the corner, you’re going to need some school supplies. Here are five of my favorite must haves for school.
● Earbuds/headphones- Whether your teacher gives you free time or you’re at lunch, you’re going to want to listen to your favorite song and you can’t do that without earbuds.
● Mechanical pencils- Hardly anyone these days uses a classic yellow wood pencil that hurts your hand. Also, mechanical pencils come in fun colors and you don’t ever have to worry about asking your teacher to sharpen it every time it goes dull.
● Matching backpack and lunchbox- Maybe it’s just a girl thing, but I know it drives me insane when I don’t have a matching backpack and lunchbox because who’d wanna look tacky on their first day of school?!
● Stylish tennis shoes- Whether it’s for gym class or just for comfort, you want to have fashionable shoes, right? My favorite brand of tennis shoes is NIKE because all though they can be sometimes expensive, they last a long time and are very fashionable.
● Cute notebooks or binders- Whether you’re in class or just studying for friends it is always good to have a cute, great quality notebook or binder.
I am a sophomore at High Point Academy. I am originally from Oconee County, South Carolina. When I'm not in school, I like to write and adventure.